Pahada Vetiver water is made from the roots of the vetiver plant by a process of steam distillation. This vetiver grass is cultivated in the lower Himalayan region of Uttarakhand. This product is 100% natural and pure. Does not contain any harmful chemicals like sulfates, parabens, synthetic colors, Phthalates, Triclosan etc. Contains only pure Steam distilled vetiver root extract. Pahada means “Of the hills”.
Benefits of using Pahada Vetiver Water
- Vetiver water is an antiseptic and is very effective in preventing acne.
- Vetiver water is very cooling.This vetiver water can be used as a facial mist and as a hair rinse.
- This aromatic water has a calming effect on the nerves
- Vetiver water is ideal for all skin types. It makes skin supple and aids in rejuvenating skin.
How to use Pahada Vetiver Water:
- Use as a cooling facial mist. Spritz on your face, body and hair to cool off.
- Vetiver water is known for its moisture retention properties. Hence spray on dry skin whenever your skin feels dry and dehydrated.
- Vetiver water also works as a gentle face cleanser and makeup remover.
- Vetiver water is a great clarifying agent for the hair and scalp. Spray on hair after shower and whenever your scalp feels dry
- Great to use in a face pack.